Announcement

Collapse

WE ARE ALL ON DISCORD!

Guys, I think we are all slowly migrating over to Discord. When the hosting runs out here we will shut her down. It's not sad because we will all still be together on the Discord Server. Sure it's scary and new to some but in the end it will be awesome for us all. We even have old members returning in droves!

Download Discord on your phone or use it on your computer at https://discordapp.com/

Then use this link to join the Alt server. https://discord.gg/KdMNquz

We'll see you there!
See more
See less

Just gonna see how long it takes for anyone to notice this is here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just gonna see how long it takes for anyone to notice this is here...

La la la la
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is where you edit this fucking thing. Thanks, Ash!

First!

Comment

And second!

What do I win?

Comment

wtf is happening
        Originally posted by ThatsDrCunt!
        I often stab people in the asshole only to give them zero answers and in some ways more questions.

Comment

JNCO's are coming back!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6714802.html

Comment

Banana!

Comment

You fuckers are observant ain't ya!
              Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is where you edit this fucking thing. Thanks, Ash!

Comment

To be fair, I noticed it pretty shortly after getting on this morning.

But seriously, what do I win?

Comment

A poke in the butt.

Comment

This place is commie bullshit. Why do we have two different places? I can't multitask like that. I demand one be taken down.

Comment

Don worry about this place Max. You're probably not cool enough for it anyway.

Comment

yeah, you're probably right. I mean....wait FUCK YOU! I'm super cool. Just for that I am going to stay here instead of the other place.

Comment

BURN THIS MOTHAFUCKA DOWN

Comment

Wish I could have found this place a long time ago.

Finally starting to feel complete in life.

Comment

How'd you guys find this? I guess my bookmark goes straight through to the AltCB. Only found it because I'm searching through Doozy's started topics to find the password for Max (who is too dumb to do that himself) to get a new buddy to sign up.

Comment

I clicked on dashboard and saw there was a second forum . . . finding the 3rd one is a lot harder, good luck
                                "Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight . . ."

Comment

lol hanz
                                  Originally posted by ThatsDrCunt!
                                  I often stab people in the asshole only to give them zero answers and in some ways more questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Trojan View Post
                                    How'd you guys find this? I guess my bookmark goes straight through to the AltCB. Only found it because I'm searching through Doozy's started topics to find the password for Max (who is too dumb to do that himself) to get a new buddy to sign up.
                                    shut up Trojan! the whole thing was an elaborate scheme to make you discover this place. Like I seriously am too dumb to search topics correctly to find the password.
                                    Everyone knows I really am that dumb, right?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 130 at 12:34 PM on 05-16-2017.

Working...
                                    X