Announcement

Collapse

WE ARE ALL ON DISCORD!

Guys, I think we are all slowly migrating over to Discord. When the hosting runs out here we will shut her down. It's not sad because we will all still be together on the Discord Server. Sure it's scary and new to some but in the end it will be awesome for us all. We even have old members returning in droves!

Download Discord on your phone or use it on your computer at https://discordapp.com/

Then use this link to join the Alt server. https://discord.gg/KdMNquz

We'll see you there!
See more
See less

First non-Doozy post (now with content)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First non-Doozy post (now with content)

I'm the king of the webs today.

I'll just share this right here for shits and giggles and no exposure.

It's the second video I edited with Premiere Pro. Clearly I have no clue what the fuck I'm doing.

Link to video

I also can't figure out how to get the YouTube tags to work. Down with the king.

Comment

Sorry, no youtubes @ work...even for a Network Operations Center Manager

which is bullshit to be quite honest. I control the fucking tubes!
      Originally posted by ThatsDrCunt!
      I often stab people in the asshole only to give them zero answers and in some ways more questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hail View Post
        Sorry, no youtubes @ work...even for a Network Operations Center Manager

which is bullshit to be quite honest. I control the fucking tubes!

It's just my kids so I doubt anyone has as much interest in watching it as I do.

Comment

Dude, that was a great video. Now you have me pondering a camera and camcorder. Suggestions for a beginner?

Comment

Thanks man. That was all GoPro. The video anyway. Stills were either GoPro, iPhone, or my wife's Nikon.

I have a Hero 3 Black. I'd recommend either the Hero 4 Black for 4k video or the Hero 4 Silver for the touch screen. Though mine doesn't have the touch screen and I've never felt like I needed it. For the rare times when I've wanted to frame a shot, I connect my cell phone via wifi.

Can't recommend GoPro enough. Super versatile, they've got attachments for everything. For a lot of the shots, I carry it on a Jorby Gorilla Pod, mostly holding like a stick but gives me the flexibility to use a tripod or wrap it around something. For the tough Mudder shots I had it on a headband. The first time I did tough Mudder, I used the chest mount and that makes for an interesting perspective. The boat shots of my kids was with a suction cup mount on the bow.
            Last edited by TigerShark; 04-07-2015, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Might have posted on the old site, but this is the first video I did in Premiere Pro. It's all from our trip to Hawaii

Link to video

Comment

Originally posted by TigerShark View Post
                I'll just share this right here for shits and giggles and no exposure.

It's the second video I edited with Premiere Pro. Clearly I have no clue what the fuck I'm doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_gMTWbTrE

I also can't figure out how to get the YouTube tags to work. Down with the king.
                A. you can literally just post the embed code from youtube.

B. Awesome video.
                Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is where you edit this fucking thing. Thanks, Ash!

Comment

Several people here at work use an SSH proxy to get around the Youtubes filter. I really should take the time to set that up.

I often stab people in the asshole only to give them zero answers and in some ways more questions.

Comment

My own workaround involves using my iPhone as a hotspot and my iPad so I can view Youtubes @ work. It just makes it more obvious that I'm not working.

Anyways, I pulled up your video on my iPad and doozy's right -- awesome video. Very well chosen music, it fits perfectly. Solid editing too. I think you're really selling yourself short by saying you have no idea what you're doing.

Couple observations -
                    1. Your kids look very happy and healthy, they must have good parents
                    2. You've got a hot wife
                    3. Somehow I had a picture of you in my head that was more along these lines:

Comment

Disney is awesome, nice video

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 130 at 12:34 PM on 05-16-2017.

Working...
                      X