Announcement

Collapse

WE ARE ALL ON DISCORD!

Guys, I think we are all slowly migrating over to Discord. When the hosting runs out here we will shut her down. It's not sad because we will all still be together on the Discord Server. Sure it's scary and new to some but in the end it will be awesome for us all. We even have old members returning in droves!

Download Discord on your phone or use it on your computer at https://discordapp.com/

Then use this link to join the Alt server. https://discord.gg/KdMNquz

We'll see you there!
See more
See less

It's funny because I've been meaning to change my bookmark to go right to the CB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny because I've been meaning to change my bookmark to go right to the CB

But I'm lazy so I haven't bothered. I just browse here, realize what I've done, and click into the CB -- and always a little irritated at myself for not updating my bookmark yet.

Do I update it at that point? Hell no! Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Originally posted by ThatsDrCunt!
    I often stab people in the asshole only to give them zero answers and in some ways more questions.

Fuuuuuuuuuck dat.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is where you edit this fucking thing. Thanks, Ash!

Comment

i just type 'al' into my search bar and i've corrected it enough times now that the first option that comes up is the right address

Comment

It's pretty apparent on Tapatalk that the forum is here. lol
        Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is where you edit this fucking thing. Thanks, Ash!

Comment

People use Tapatalk??
          Originally posted by ThatsDrCunt!
          I often stab people in the asshole only to give them zero answers and in some ways more questions.

Comment

Tapatalk is the only thing I use to post from on mobile. I have several forums I frequent, so it's super convenient.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 130 at 12:34 PM on 05-16-2017.

Working...
            X